1) Walk your neighborhood. Do it regularly and get to know other people that are also walking, doing outside housework, or anything else outside. If they seem nice enough introduce yourself.
2) Take your neighbors something. Don't wait for your new neighbors to introduce themselves. You bake cookies (or something else) and you introduce yourself to them. This is a great way to meet your immediate neighbors.
3) Go to the bus stop. If you have smaller kids in school, go to the bus stop and meet the other parents that are also at the bus stop. This is a great way to get to know people.
4) Join the HOA. If your neighborhood has a homeowner's association, go to the meetings and meet your neighbors.
5) Join (or Start) a Facebook Group. Get to know your neighbors online by joining your local Facebook group. If you don't have one, start one. It's a great way to know who to use or not to use. We share where to eat, new places that have opened, and give away things that we no longer need.
6) Join a local group. Some neighborhoods have craft groups or bunco groups or poker night. This is a great way to meet neighbors and spend more time with them. If your neighborhood doesn't have this and it interests you, start a group like this.
What have you done to meet your new neighbors?